Saturday, May 30, 2009

well, my summer is going to be quite busy.. I just got back from Laughlin, Nevada where my friend, my adopted sister ( she is the same age as my own sister) and coworker Melissa celebrated her 40th birthday.. we walked the Colorado River, rode the river taxi, walked the strip, played in the hotel pool and went to the mall and walked around, then slept. William had an outing with the young men so he did his thing.
Then Olivia, Rusty, his parents and myself will be going to see the Broadway musical Wicked the 2nd week in June. Then, Melissa wants to go to San Diego and take her niece who wants to see the west coast. they are both from Minnosota and Melissa is afraid of getting lost, so talked with William about it and maybe we could celebrate his birthday also going to San Diego and playing at the Beach.. the only problem is the day we would be possibly doing this is July 24th and that is Brayden's 2nd birthday and i don't want to miss that. so i get to figure that one out.. then William goes to Scout camp the week of his birthday. then the 1st week of August Brigetta and I will be going to New Mexico to visit with Cindy Hamsom.. a very good, close friend whom i haven't seen in a few years.. then no more traveling and my next time off will be for baby boobett, since i call Brayden baby boo. and i am hoping this one is a little girl.. i had a dream it was a boy but who knows. as long as it is healthly and mommy is well. so, i still keep a very busy schedule even though i keep telling myself i have slowed down.. i personally think that will happen when i am put in my grave.

1 comment:

Cathy Leavitt said...

Even after you're dead, your spirit will arise and say, "HERE I AM...PUT ME TO WORK. I CAN'T RELAX YOU KNOW!"