Saturday, October 17, 2009

To busy for any mischief

I can honestly say, "I do not have idle hands, so I will never get into mischief". My friend Brigette and I went to San Diego last weekend to visit with a dear friend who lives all by himself . He is my friend Pat Zink's father Earl. We got out there around 2 pm and he took us around to all the pretty homes, we had dinner and went home for a calm peaceful evening. We took him to Sea World on Saturday since he stated he hadn't been there for quite some time. Earl totally enjoyed watching the children as they watched Shamo and the other sea animals. I started school on Oct 7th, taking 2 classes and the term ending on Dec 7th. It is on line and i totally enjoy it but with the 2nd grandchild coming in 3 weeks now, I'm I totally out of my mind. During the week, it is up at 4am to make my 35 mile trek by 6:30pm. I get home and hit the homework and William fixes a light dinner as i am still trying to get the 45 extra lbs off this body. then attempt to get to bed early, by 8;30pm, which has not happened yet.. 11pm is more like it. So like I said, I will never get into any real trouble, however by some weird reason, I have always loved being busy even though i get tired and swear i will never put myself in this position again, low and behold i am here again. The good new is I will have my AS in about 15 months. Then I can work on my BA and have that done by age 54 hopefully.

1 comment:

Cathy Leavitt said...

Good for you for finally starting your classes. I'm very proud of you. Keep up the good work and keep out of mischief...two very worthy goals.

Love you, Cathy