Thursday, November 26, 2009

end of semister... yea!!

I have been taking on line classes from the University of Phoenix and it has been very educational and fun. My challenge has been navigating through the computer searching for what I need to utilize and secondly has been the no sleep syndrome. My schedule has been nuts. I felt prompted to go back to school to complete my degree in Psychology but I just found out my employer will only cover one third due to the economy plus I put in 4 -12 hour days (4-10 hour days plus the 2 hour drive daily going back and forth). So on my day off on Friday, I am beat since I have daily requirements. I need to assess where I am at or go to a cheaper school. Rio Salado is one I may be checking into. University of Phoenix has suggested some ways to cut cost but I have to research and dig to figure it out. Any suggestions will be welcomed.

On a very positive note. Brayden and Noah are doing wonderful. Brayden loves his little brother (as I knew he would) Noah is growing like a weed.. 2 weeks old and 24" long and 10 lbs 7 oz. Olivia is at pre-pregnacy weight and looks great. We all have changed our eating habits and I am finally seeing that my portions were the problem even though everything I ate was healthy, it was just a little too much of a good thing.

No comments: