Monday, February 8, 2010

February.. 2010 I can not believe it is already February.. I celebrated my birthday on friday by going shopping with my friend Rene. We went to Macy's since i had a gift card and I took Rene to Pita Jungle.. a very healthy restaurant. My day was going well until William called to say he was rear-ended, him being the 3rd car that was hit by two other cars that was hit by a small truck. All had car insurance except for the dude that caused the actual accident.. figures!! William is ok except for a dull headache that he can't shake. It could have been worse. We did go out for dinner on my birthday and we as an entire family went out saturday to a restaurant called Oreganal's, a fancy pizza place. it was a very nice atmosphere. Brayden and Noah are both growing and just getting cutter every day! I love those little guys soooooo much.. Brayden is such a curious little boy who doesn't leave anything unturned and Noah just smiles and cooos all the time.. you can carry on a complete conversation with him and he isn't even 3 months old yet.. he is my little blue I darling! Enough bragging, however i could go on and on....

1 comment:

Karen and William said...

Well, I have finally done it.. I am going to Las Vegas for a show..really, and the show you ask? Well....let's see..it is at the Flamingo, I have enjoy these performers for years and my husband's favorite phrase is "the only good Osmond, is a dead Osmond.. yes,I am going to see Donny and Marie..I have been so excited all day today. Debbie, my sister-in-law and I are leaving at 6:am and are just going to lounge around. The show is on Friday Night and we are going to the Las Vegas Temple to finish up my family names. So, it will be a very fun, relaxed, spirital and did i say fun.. I can't wait.. I offered my sweet, loving husband to go, but he declined. when the cat's away the mice play.. and boy do I know how to play...got a pack now.. later!